Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sewing Projects

Is a blog all about what a person does when they're bored?

That's what my blog is about.

I cook when I'm bored or other people want me to make something or I'm just hungry.

I sew when I'm bored.

I crochet when I'm bored.

I write when I'm bored.

Yeah, I'm bored a lot.

Anyway, I've been sewing a lot.  I've made three camera/cell phone cases, a Kindle case, and a reversible tote bag.  I have to admit I steal the ideas from other blogs.  I'm not that original.


This fabric was meant to reupholster my wicker trunk, but now it doesn't match my room, so I decided to use it for other things.



This project is from Skip to My Lou and was really easy.



I'm totally obsessed with these.  I could make a million.




I didn't quite measure the button hole right and ended up having to put the button way to close to the top of the opening.  This was the second one I made.  The first was worse.



This was the first one I made.  The zebra-print fabric was too think, and I was having issues.  Then I forgot how to use the button hole feature on my sewing machine, so I definitely messed that up too.  Oh well, I always mess up the first time.


The cell phone/camera cases can be found at a pretty cool life.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment