Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Boring Ikea Clock Transformed

Last week my mom, my grandma, and I went to Ikea in San Diego.  It's huge (as most Ikea's are); we were there all day.  We bought dressers, bookcases, and other odds and ends.  I got an idea from this post from Make It-Love it.  I thought it was such a great idea on how to customize a clock.  However, the clock she bought from Ikea was a little expensive and it's not really my style so I bought a different one.

Boring!

Until...

I took apart this message board and cut out a hole in the cardboard cake round then I covered it in brown burlap and attached the little fabric flowers then glued the round frame onto the clock.


The ticking is kind of getting on my nerves but at least it looks good!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment