Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Coming Soon...

Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby to get some velcro... needless to say I didn't just get velcro.  I never do.  I always get more than I came for, however I only spent less than $9.  The velcro is for a cute little project that I will soon post- you're going to love it.

Another thing I got while I was there was some crochet thread.  I decided I want to make some doilies.  Why?  Well, why not?  I've never done it, so I figured I'd give it a try.

But then I thought, what am I going to do with doilies?

Then I found these:

title

From: Oh My Good Knits!  She has some super cute patterns and this looks simple enough (maybe).


From: Ravelry  Super cute little doily earrings!  I think I'll make these first.


From: Ravelry (this is a different link from the above)  These ones look a little more difficult than the doily ones, so we'll see if I can accomplish these.

Anyway, I'll show the end result soon.

And I'll have a tutorial soon!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment