Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

DIY Mint Sugar Scrub

I keep seeing all these scrubs on Pinterest and various blogs, and so I decided to make one of my own.  I work at Starbucks and so I'm on my feet all the time.  My feet get sore often.  And when I'm not wearing tennis shoes for work, I'm wearing sandals, so my feet get dry (ew).  Therefore, time for a foot scrub.

Here's my recipe.

Mint Sugar Scrub

fresh mint- I think I used about 10 leaves
3/4 c raw sugar
1/4 c olive oil
a few drops of body oil, mine was Burt's Bees



I first mulled the mint to get all the oil out of it.

Then just mix all the ingredients together.


 I added a little lime juice to liven it up a little.


Then massage the scrub into your feet or hands , let it sit for a few minutes, and then rinse.  Your skin will feel amazing!


(please ignore my jacked up nailpolish)  My feet were nice and soft.  Can't wait to make more.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment