My plan is to make one for each would-be section of a cookbook.
Of course, I started with desserts because they are what I cook the most.
What you'll need:
- Index cards- whatever size you want, I used 4x6 blank cards, so I could print the recipes from the computer
- Metal ring- you can find these at a craft store in different sizes, I think they're in the cross-stitch section
- Laminate stickers or contact paper- again at the craft store, probably in the section with sticker-makers
- Hole punch
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- Various stickers and pens to decorate
- Pick the recipes you want to use.
- Print the cards. Either use the computer or write them out yourself.
- Place the card on the roll of laminate to measure the right size.
- Cut 2 pieces of laminate and place one on either side of the card.
- Punch a hole in the corner and place on the metal ring. Repeat with all the cards.
- The front card: glue 2 of the index cards on top of one another. Decorate to your liking then laminate like the other cards. And punch a hole in the corner and add to the rest on the ring.