Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pillows

I was going to use a white comforter on my bed here at my parents' and I decided to just make some throw pillows.  I hadn't been able to use my sewing machine in a while, so I was excited.

Then I got a new comforter too.  At TJmaxx, which I now LOVE.


Lots of colors.



An old skirt I made into a mini then I had some leftover fabric and made this.  And the ruffles are leftover from this cork board.



This fabric is from a dress that was mine then I shortened it for my sister.  It's really cute.  I cut some tassels too just to add something.



I think this one is my favorite.  I had these handkerchiefs from the Southern BBQ we did a while back.  I just cut them into strips and sewed them together.  Then I used the lining of an old skirt for the other side.  To do the whole thing with handkerchiefs would have been a little much.


I may tweak the red one a little.  I'm not sure if I like it or not.  But I'm excited to have pillows I made.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment