Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Striped Skirt

I bought this gray and white striped jersey fabric at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and decided to use it for a skirt.  It's so soft and comfortable.  However, a slip is required since the fabric is a little see-through.  I also decided to place the fabric on a diagonal for something different.  I'm a big girl and I'm not sure normal stripes would look good.  I didn't want to buy a pattern for the skirt either, so I decided to take a skirt I love and use it as my pattern.



I was a little nervous about how it would work, but...


it did!  And I love it.  It's so comfy.  I wore it for the first time not too long ago and it's great.  Except I don't have a lot of shirts to go with it.  Oh darn, I may have to go shopping :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment