Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Recylced Art

I follow a blog called "A Beautiful Mess."  She has some great craft/repurpose ideas.  I stumbled across this not too long ago, and decided I had to try it.

So, I dug out an old painting I did (something I did for fun when I was in high school).  Then I got some letter stickers at Michaels and some white paint.


It was kind of a pain in the butt because when I took off the letter stickers there was paint underneath of just about every one, so I had to try to get it off.  But, it still looks pretty cool.


Basically, you just place the stickers on however you want your words to flow.  Then paint over them with the white paint, and then peel off the stickers.  And that's it!

I'll probably try again with another painting I have and with some bigger letters.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment