Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Joy's Vegan Pumpkin Walnut Bread

My manager, David, is a vegan.  Well, if you ask me, he's more of a vegetarian.  Anyway, every time I make a dessert and bring it to work he gets a little sad that it's not something he can really eat because it's not vegan.  So, I found this recipe for Vegan Walnut Pumpkin Bread from Joy the Baker and decided to make it for David.


Put all the dry ingredients together and give them a good whisk.



Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl.



Add the wet ingredients to the dry and give them a good mix.



Stir in most of the walnuts.  Then pour the batter into the pan then sprinkle the top with a little of the nuts.



I gave David the whole loaf on Saturday morning and when I asked him if he had eaten it all on Monday morning, he said he had almost finished it.


No, I'm not a suck up.  I just want to spread my baking-goodness to all my peeps.


Joy the Baker's Vegan Walnut Pumpkin Bread

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment