Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

S'more Brownies from Joy the Baker

A friend of mine was having a Chili Party and asked me to make a dessert.  I decided on these delish brownies.

Again, I fail and forgot to take a picture of the finished product.


Mix the dry ingredients.



The best part- butter and chocolate.



I don't have a double-boiler so I have to put a bowl over a pan with a little bit of water boiling.



Smooth melted chocolaty buttery goodness.



Mix together eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla.



Slowly add in the chocolate so the warm chocolate doesn't cook the eggs.



Then add in the dry ingredients.



Mmmm...brownie batter.



Fold in the crushed up graham crackers.



Pour the batter into the greased baking pan.



Add the marshmallows (first you take the mallow...name that movie).  You can either use mini marshmallows or cut large ones in half like I should have done.


Pop them in the oven.


When they're done the marshmallows get nice and brown and it looks kind of like s'mores...hence the name.


You can find Joy's recipe here.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment