Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cupcakes

I'm really bad about taking step-by-step photos of my cupcakes baking, and writing down the recipe for posting purposes.  But here are some photos of the recent cupcake ventures.


Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream.  And I added some chocolate and pink sugar sprinkles on the top for some cuteness.


Just like the ones Little Debbie makes.  Chocolate Cupcakes with cream filling and chocolate on top.  So cute!

The top ones were made after our little adventure out to Wine Country last week and the bottom ones were made today after my mom and I had an adventure with her car not starting.  Oh, it was so fun (note sarcasm).  Anyway, I took the top ones to work and everyone scarfed them down, and someone didn't get any so she asked me to make more, so I made the chocolate ones.  Hopefully, they're tasty- I haven't tried one yet.  Well, happy baking my friends!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment