Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Liven-up Mirrored Closet Doors


I loathe mirrored closet doors.  But we loved this condo so much when we looked at it, I was not going to let them be a deal-breaker.  Of course, the doors take up almost an entire wall, which isn't bad because my closet is pretty big, but like I said I don't really like them too much.  I'm not a fan of having to look at myself everywhere I go in my room.

 So, I added some curtains I had in my room in Arizona.  I was going to put these on my window here but I decided I like the light coming in, but I do have vertical blinds on my window, which are kind of annoying too.

Then I didn't know what to do for tie-backs so I crochets two different yarns together with a large hook and then screwed a mug holder hook into the wall and this is how it turned out.  I was pleasantly surprised.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment